Grand Unveiling of an Exciting New Exhibit!
You are All Invited to the Unveiling!
Saturday, May 19th, 2018 – 11 am
The Museum is very pleased to unveil a new diorama featuring a
‘Winter Camp’ scene at the head of Kawagama Lake near the outlet of Bear Lake.
Many years of preparation went into this project and we are so pleased to share it with you!
Heritage Day at the Museum Saturday, June 30th, 2018 10 – 3pm
- 35th Battalion Muskoka’s Military Past
- Steam Powered Engines
- Antique CarS
- Face Painting with Deb!
- Unique Marketplace
- Big Ass Garlic,
- 7th Monkey Designs,
- Mooskoka Dips
- Patti Parker Cards & Photos
- Local Maple Syrup
- Kids Zone Fun Area!
- Fun interactive outdoor exhibits
- Great shopping in our Unique Market Place
- Featuring ‘Memories of Dorset’ short films 10:30 & 2:30pm
- Rain or shine!
- See you there!
- NEXT YEAR’S HERITAGE DAY IS SATURDAY, JUNE 29TH 10am – 3pm
- Check in here for an updated list of events!!