The Dorset Snowball is celebrating its 30th year of family filled fun!
We are open on the Saturday of the Dorset Snowball! Saturday February 15th, 2020
10 – 3pm Walk up or take the horse drawn wagon ride to visit us!
Hope to see you there!
CANCELED! HERITAGE DAY CANCELLED!
Algonquin Highlands Twp. Emergency Control Group have cancelled all township events. That includes Heritage Day due to Covid – 19 Pandemic
Heritage Day at the Museum Saturday, July 4th, 2020 10 – 3pm
- 35th Battalion Muskoka’s Military Past
- Steam Powered Engines
- Antique Cars
- Fluffy Feet Face Painting
- Canadiana Photo Booth Fun
- Best B.B.Q around!
- Unique Marketplace
- Big Ass Garlic
- 7th Monkey Designs
- Historic Books – Local Authors
- Kids Zone Fun Craft & Games Area!
- Fun interactive outdoor exhibits
- Great shopping in our Unique Market Place
- Rain or shine!
- See you there!
- NEXT YEAR’S HERITAGE DAY IS SATURDAY, 27th 10am – 3pm
- Check in here or on our Facebook page for an updated list of events!!