Heritage Day Canceled for 2022!
We had a lot of work to catch up on within the museum this year after being closed for 2 seasons. Cleaning, painting, setting up new exhibits, adding fresh new information/photos to other exhibits. I believe every exhibit has been improved in some way.
Looking forward to having Heritage Day next year! It is always celebrated on the first Saturday of July!
Below is a list of past outdoor fun here on Heritage Day.
- Steam Powered Engines
- Antique Cars
- Fluffy Feet Face Painting
- Canadiana Photo Booth Fun
- Best B.B.Q around!
- Unique Marketplace
- Big Ass Garlic
- 7th Monkey Designs
- Historic Books – Local Authors
- 35th Battalion Muskoka’s Military Past
- Kids Zone Fun Craft & Games Area!
- Fun interactive outdoor exhibits
- Great shopping in our Unique Market Place
- Rain or shine!
- See you there!