Thursday, August 8th, 2019 Memories of Dorset Short Films Evening 7pm
Repeat showing of all of our Memories of Dorset short films by popular request!
With the possibility of a few new ones!
Held at the Dorset Recreation Centre brought to you by the Dorset Heritage Museum.
Our Memories of Dorset is an ongoing special project made possible by donated funds.
Heritage Day at the Museum Saturday, June 29th, 2019 10 – 3pm
- 35th Battalion Muskoka’s Military Past
- Steam Powered Engines
- Antique Cars
- Fluffy Feet Face Painting
- Canadiana Photo Booth Fun
- Best B.B.Q around!
- Unique Marketplace
- Big Ass Garlic
- 7th Monkey Designs
- Historic Books – Local Authors
- Johnny Creek Maple Syrup – gathered and produced in Dorset
- Sherry’s Gourmet Preserves, Fruit Syrups
- Kids Zone Fun Craft & Games Area!
- Fun interactive outdoor exhibits
- Great shopping in our Unique Market Place
- Rain or shine!
- See you there!
- NEXT YEAR’S HERITAGE DAY IS SATURDAY, 29TH 10am – 3pm
- Check in here or on our Facebook page for an updated list of events!!